JOIN THE TEAM AT CPR PLUS
Ready for a new job that’s guaranteed to be rewarding, interesting, and fun? If you enjoy public speaking, working in different environments, and flexibility in your schedule—we want to talk to you.
CPR Plus is seeking a PRN educator to teach the Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP).
- Have an active NRP provider card for all lessons (required)
- Be a physician, registered nurse, nurse practitioner, respiratory care practitioner, or physician assistant with experience in the hospital care of newborns in the delivery room (required)
- Have current maternal-child educational or clinical responsibility within a hospital setting (required)
- Have ongoing delivery room experience (recommended)
- Education or public speaking experience
- Dedication to helping students and delivering a quality course
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible schedule
To apply, please send your resume and a brief summary on what you can bring to the classroom and community. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please submit your resume to: cprplusstl [at] gmail [dot] com