CPR Plus is seeking a dynamic and friendly instructor to train our healthcare clients in BLS skills.
We’re hiring! Are you a certified BLS instructor? Maybe you’d like to become one? Do you love to teach and help others learn? Do you enjoy public speaking? Would you like to join a tight-knit and dedicated team of healthcare instructors? If all this sounds like you, then let’s talk!
We’re looking for a part-time instructor to teach American Heart Association classes. This person will teach BLS for healthcare professionals. In addition, the instructor will train businesses and other groups in CPR, AED, and First Aid skills.
Classes take place all over the St. Louis region, and our clients come from various backgrounds and professions. So if you love people, this job will be especially rewarding and fun!
Compensation for the role is higher than industry standard, and the right candidate can start work immediately.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- Flexibility, honesty, and reliability
- Excellent problem-solving and people skills
- Education and/or public speaking experience
- Ability to work/teach both independently and with a team
- Commitment to our students and providing them with the highest quality training
- Flexible schedule, including some Saturday availability
- Stamina to teach 4-8 hours per day during scheduled courses
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel within the St. Louis Bi-State region
- American Heart Association BLS instructor certification*
*Experienced American Heart Association BLS instructors are preferred. Qualified candidates should still apply, as we can provide AHA instructor training.
About CPR Plus
CPR Plus is an independently-owned company based in St. Louis. Since our start in 1993, we’ve grown year after year. Today we train for the region’s top healthcare organizations, businesses, and non-profit groups. The success of CPR Plus has been possible because of our people, who provide outstanding training for our clients every day.
Teaching for CPR Plus means great flexibility, excellent pay, and a supportive work environment. Come join our team!
How to Apply
Please send an email to Stacy with the following information:
- Your resume or CV
- Information on your BLS instructor certification, if applicable (see above for more information)
- A brief summary highlighting what you can bring to the classroom
Thanks for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you!