WE’RE GLAD YOU’RE HERE.
Since 1993, CPR Plus has been the St. Louis Metro Area leader in on-site CPR, AED, and First Aid training. Beyond this lifesaving training, we also offer advanced lifesaving training for healthcare professionals, including BLS training, ACLS certification, PEARS training and PALS certification. If you’re ready to learn lifesaving skills, contact CPR Plus today.
Why do individuals and companies continue to contact CPR Plus to teach their lifesaving skills classes? Because we offer a more comprehensive and comfortable approach to lifesaving training.
- Accredited by the American Heart Association. All of our classes meet or exceed AHA and OSHA guidelines.
- Convenient on-site and online training. We’ll come to you and we’re always happy to work with your schedule. Or contact us for one-on-one training or an online certification course!
- Friendly, dedicated instructors with extensive backgrounds in the healthcare field. We care about our students and life support training, so we work hard to ensure every person we teach is equipped with the knowledge and confidence to handle an emergency situation.
- Classes for every skill level. We offer lifesaving skills for everyone — from parents to community groups, healthcare professionals to factory employees, and everyone in between.
- State-of-the-art CPR manikins for each class participant. We make CPR training interactive and convenient for every student.
CPR Plus believes in creating a culture of preparedness and safety. The more of us who are trained to handle emergencies, the better we all can live. Ready to get certified?