CPR & AED certification courses for businesses and other groups
- Train on-site at your location with straightforward scheduling and minimal set-up
- Online training available through AHA Heartsaver® CPR blended-learning program
- One-on-one courses available for individuals with special circumstances
- Course meets or exceeds OSHA compliance standards and AHA guidelines
- First-time and renewal CPR & AED certification courses customized to your group’s needs
- Two-year AHA certification cards issued within 24 hours after passing course
What to expect in a CPR & AED training class
CPR training focuses on the fundamentals of giving effective CPR and using an AED. Course content includes:
- The American Heart Association’s latest CPR guidelines, including “hands-only” CPR
- Best-practice techniques for performing CPR on adults, children, and/or infants
- Common signs of medical emergencies like stroke, heart attack, and choking
- Treating someone who is choking or has an airway obstruction
- Giving rescue breaths and using personal protective masks
- Using an AED in a public setting
- Good Samaritan Law coverage
Who should take a CPR & AED certification course
CPR training is for anyone aged 13 or older who is not a healthcare provider. Our classes are ideal for workplace groups that must be CPR certified for state or regulatory compliance.
Because CPR and AED training is critical for any safe work environment, we recommend this course for all types of businesses:
- Government facilities
- Police and fire departments
- Business offices
- Retail stores
Community-based CPR courses are great for any group interested in making their neighborhood safer:
- Parents and caregivers
- Teachers and school staff
- Student groups
- Scout troops
CPR & AED training at your location
Let CPR Plus come to you! On-site training throughout St. Louis is our speciality. In fact, we’ve been doing it for close to 30 years.
We’ll set up, break down, and even follow up with you when it’s time for your group’s renewal certification. In other words, we’ll make your CPR class simple and convenient!
Online CPR & AED training courses
Need to accommodate busy schedules or different learning styles? Our blended-learning CPR program combines online coursework with hands-on training for maximum flexibility.
Schedule training or request more information
Ready to learn more? We’re ready to help and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Find a course that’s convenient for you
- Start booking your group’s training
- Inquire about personalized one-on-one training