Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition & Stabilization (PEARS) certification courses for healthcare providers
- Course accredited by the American Heart Association and developed specifically for pediatric healthcare providers
- First-time and renewal PEARS certification courses customized to your group’s needs
- Two-year AHA certification cards issued within 24 hours after passing course
What to expect in a PEARS class
Pediatric Emergency Assessment, Recognition & Stabilization (PEARS) training focuses on identification and early intervention of pediatric victims who are at risk of severe cardiopulmonary distress. Course content includes:
- Pediatric assessment techniques
- Recognizing and managing shock, respiratory compromise/arrest, and circulatory compromise/arrest
- Stabilization of shock,respiratory and circulatory emergencies
- Resuscitation team concepts
- “Chain of Survival” steps
Who should take a PEARS certification course
The AHA developed the PEARS course for pediatric healthcare providers and others who may encounter pediatric patients, especially critically ill children. PEARS certification is suitable for healthcare professionals like:
- Pediatric nurses
- School nurses
- Respiratory therapists
PEARS certification training at your location
Let CPR Plus come to you! On-site training throughout St. Louis is our speciality. In fact, we’ve been doing it for close to 30 years.
We’ll set up, break down, and even follow up with you when it’s time for your group’s renewal certification. In other words, we’ll make your PEARS class simple and convenient!
Schedule training or request more information
Ready to learn more? We’re ready to help and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Find a course that’s convenient for you
- Start booking your group’s training
- Inquire about this and other courses