Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification courses for healthcare providers
Training options and certification details
- Train on-site at your location with straightforward scheduling and minimal set-up
- Online training available with AHA HeartCode® ACLS blended-learning program
- Course accredited by the American Heart Association and developed specifically for healthcare providers
- First-time and renewal ACLS certification courses customized to your group’s needs
- Two-year AHA certification cards issued within 24 hours after passing course
What to expect in an ACLS class
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) training builds on the skills learned in Basic Life Support (BLS), focusing on urgent care treatment of patients suffering from cardiac arrest, stroke, and other cardiovascular emergencies. Course content includes:
- ECG analysis, defibrillation, and intubation
- Problem-solving strategies during simulated cardiac emergencies
- Systems of care and immediate post-cardiac arrest care
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology practices
- Team dynamics and communication
- Major signs and symptoms of stroke
Who should take an ACLS certification course
The AHA developed the ACLS course for healthcare providers who are required to have higher-level emergency training. This includes professionals such as:
- Physician assistants
- Respiratory therapists
- ER and ICU staff
ACLS training at your location
Let CPR Plus come to you! On-site training throughout St. Louis is our speciality. In fact, we’ve been doing it for close to 30 years.
We’ll set up, break down, and even follow up with you when it’s time for your group’s renewal certification. In other words, we’ll make your ACLS class simple and convenient!
Online ACLS training courses
Need to accommodate busy schedules or different learning styles? Our blended-learning ACLS program combines online coursework with hands-on training for maximum flexibility.
Schedule training or request more information
Ready to learn more? We’re ready to help and we look forward to hearing from you!
- Find a course that’s convenient for you
- Start booking your group’s training
- Inquire about this and other courses