St. Louis AED sales, supplies, and training
Why buy your AED from a St. Louis-based company? Because we’re right here in your community to serve you.
Looking for local AED sales and training? We’re here to help you make your environment safer. Since 1993, CPR Plus has been a trusted name in safety training throughout the St. Louis area.
We outfit businesses, factories, schools, churches, and many other locations with AED and First Aid kits. We also offer American Heart Association certification courses in CPR, First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, and other life-saving skills.
Ready to build a custom AED or First Aid kit and training package for your group? Let’s get started! Simply fill out the form on this page to request your quote.
Purchase your AED with CPR Plus and save 25% on American Heart Association certification courses to train your staff or group. Request a quote today by filling out the form on this page. We look forward to working with you!
Improve workplace and community safety with an AED
Did you know that using an AED can double a victim’s chances of surviving sudden cardiac arrest?
- Each year, more than 350,000 Americans suffer sudden cardiac arrest (SAC) outside a hospital. Approximately 7,000 of these victims are children.
- The average response time of EMS is seven minutes.
- For every minute that passes without defibrillation and CPR, the chance of surviving SAC drops by seven to ten percent.
- An estimated 1,700 lives are saved every year when bystanders use an AED to help victims of sudden cardiac arrest.
Is your location ready to handle an emergency? CPR Plus offers AEDs and training classes to improve your organization’s safety program — and to give you peace of mind.
Check out our article on AEDs in the workplace for even more information.
Get an AED customized for your location
Not every AED fits every situation. That’s why we offer a variety of top defibrillator brands and models, plus customization of your AED kit. In fact, we’ll provide everything you need: supplies, support, training, and medical oversight* for your AED. Looking for a customized First Aid kit? We can help with that, too.
- Adult AED and First Aid kits
Great for offices, gyms, factories, construction sites, and nursing homes
- Pediatric AED and First Aid kits
Great for schools, daycares, pools, and camps
- All-ages AED and First Aid kits
Great for places of worship, schools, and community centers
Train your staff or group in CPR, First Aid, and other life-saving skills. Get 25% off your class with the purchase of an AED. Use the form on this page to request your quote today.
Quality products with upfront pricing
CPR Plus is a proud sub-distributor of Phillips AEDs and other top AED brands. Each unit is backed by its own manufacturer’s warranty.
For further information about our products, just get in touch. We’re always happy to answer your questions and help you design the best safety program for your location.
Phillips OnSite AED Packages
- Unit only – $1,275
- Unit with standard carrying case – $1,325
- Business package – $1,495
Includes slim carrying case, AED sign, Fast Response Kit, and AED cabinet with alarm
- Upgraded business package – $1,625
Includes standard carrying case, AED sign, Fast Response Kit, and AED cabinet with alarm
Supplies & Accessories
- Slim carrying case – $35
- Standard carrying case – $101
- Plastic waterproof shell case – $227
- Adult AED replacement pads – $67
- Pediatric AED replacement pads – $108
- Replacement battery – $169
- Emergency response kit – $50
- AED cabinet with alarm – $230
- AED wall sign – $36
- Per unit per year – $150
- Per unit for three years – $525
*More about medical oversight
Read more here about state laws regarding medical oversight of AEDs. With the purchase of an AED from CPR Plus, we will provide the medical oversight that is mandatory for AED programs in Missouri and Illinois.